| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberporth in July is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:35 long and the longest day is 16:41 long with an average length of 16:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberporth July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aberporth, Uk
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberporth:
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) N
- Manchester, England, Uk - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) ENE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 47 kms (29.2 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 190.8 kms (118.6 miles) ESE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) SE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 200.9 kms (124.8 miles) S