| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aberporth in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Aberporth November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Aberporth, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Aberporth:
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) N
- Manchester, England, Uk - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) NE
- Valley, Uk - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) ENE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 47 kms (29.2 miles) NE
- Lyneham, Uk - 190.8 kms (118.6 miles) ESE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) SE
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 200.9 kms (124.8 miles) S